St. Agatha provides various types of extracurricular activities which are designed to meet the needs of and to develop the talents of our students. We do believe that the daily academic work of the student must always remain the first priority.
- Altar Servers
- Safety Patrols
- Student Council
- Art Club
- Holy Childhood Association
- National Junior Honor Society
For a student to be academically eligible to participate in an after school activity, the following criterion must be met:
- The student must maintain an overall “C” average
- The student may not receive an ”F” (or “U”) in any subject area on their progress report or report cards.
- Student conduct will be closely monitored and will be a determining factor for that student’s continued stay on the team.
- The final decision as to student participation will be left to the sponsor/coach and the principal.
Click here for a list of extracurricular activities for the 2015-2016 school year.